Place of birth: South East London
- Place of current residence: Derby
- Where did you learn to be an artist? I am self taught. I’ve been painting since I was at primary school…But lately I have started painting due to boredom and having loads of time on my hands, after coming out of a long term relationship.
- Which artists inspire you? Not one artist has inspired me. I look at all kinds of art and art work that catches my eye.
- Describe your own art work: Other people have described some of my art as ‘POP ART’
- Why do you make art? It stops me from thinking bad thoughts!
- Which piece of your own art work do you like best? I haven’t produced a favourite piece yet.
- Hobbies/ areas of interest (other than art): I write poems….I tried to learn bass…I dye my hair a lot too!